OSS NoticeWe inform you that NetModule products may contain in part open source software.
We are distributing such open source software to you under the terms of GNU General Public License (GPL),
GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) or other open source licenses.
These licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or other open source licenses without any restrictions from us or our end user license agreement on what you may do with that software.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under open source licenses is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTIES BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS.
To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered by these licenses, please contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AcknowledgementsThis product includes:
- PHP, freely available from http://www.php.net
- Software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)
- Cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com)
- Software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Software written Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
- MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm by RSA Data Security, Inc.
- An implementation of the AES encryption algorithm based on code released by Dr Brian Gladman
- Multiple-precision arithmetic code originally written by David Ireland
- Software from The FreeBSD Project (www.freebsd.org)
- Map and reverse geocoding tools using OpenStreetMap services (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org)
- An Internet metrics tool using Ookla Speedtest services (http://www.speedtest.net)
© Copyright 2020, NetModule AG, Switzerland. All rights reserved.